HIOKI SM7420 Super Megohm Meter
This is announce the new SM7420 Super Megohm Meter to complement the SM7110/SM7120 Super Megohm Meters released last June. The SM7420 is a 4-channel super megohm meter that primarily targets applications for improving the productivity of passive components such as capacitors and filters. Here are the 4 key features of the SM7420:
- Industry's fastest 4-channel simultaneous meter - the biggest selling point is the SM7420's ability to make contact check and test in as short as 6.7ms, which will improve takt time on production lines. Because 4 channels are measured simultaneously, there is no question inspection times can be cut dramatically. This allows manufacturers of capacitors, filters and other electronic components to reduce costs and deliver products to their customers faster.
- Contact check for each individual channel - Contact check is an indispensable function on the production line. Resistance that is tested without contact check can result in false readings, forcing the factory to do a retest and waste precious production time, or unknowingly deliver faulty components to the market.
- Improved noise resistance - As with the SM7110 and SM7120, the current input terminals on the SM7420 are made with tri-axial connectors, which has a triple coaxial structure with the internal shield connected to the GUARD line and the external shield connected to the GROUND. This lets us achieve both stability against noise and safety during high-voltage inspections, which is especially important when the super megohm meter is integrated into automatic inspection lines where interference from nearby equipment is unavoidable, thereby minimizing measurement data fluctuations.
- 2000V measurement output - Although the SM7420, unlike the other two meters, does not include a built-in power supply, it nevertheless has the capability to output 2000V like the SM7120. Primary applications for this 4-channel meter include the production of varistors and capacitors for automotive applications that demand 2000V output.
The SM7420 is scheduled to be released in mid-February.
Hioki Singapore Distributor
Fast, reliable & Fast: See how the Montrac transport system ..
Please see how Montrac transport system utilizes un-used space near ceiling for transportation of parts from one process to another process. This video is available from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bvp82b-hTQ
Full Inox Extreme inductive sensors confirm engagement of safety locks on hooklift trucks
A hooklift truck utilizes a hydraulic system for loading and unloading a demountable container. Once the container is correctly positioned on the vehicle’s load bed, interlock bolts engage with its base, locking it into position. Rugged sensor systems detect full engagement of the interlocks, ensuring the truck is safely loaded prior to driving away. Sensors must be mechanically robust and withstand harsh outdoors conditions.
• Elimination of human error prevents truck being driven in an unsafe condition
• Highly reliable sensing performance in demanding conditions
• Corrosion-resistant sensors withstand water, ice, mud and salt
• Highly cost-effective solution to a potentially serious problem
Specific product advantages
• Single-piece AISI 304 (V2A) stainless-steel construction
• Rugged, hermetically sealed embeddable sensors
• High resistance to harsh operating conditions
Hioki range of products
Takeiki is proud to support Hioki range of products. Please do contact us if you need Data Acquisition Oscilloscopes; Electrometers, Picoammeters; Power Quality Analyzers, Power Loggers; Insulation tester, Megohmmeters; Multichannel Data Loggers; Electrical Safety Testers, Hipot Testers; Current Probes, Current Sensors; Clamp Meters; Compact Data Loggers; Benchtop Digital Multimeters; Optical Power Meters, Lan Cable Testers; Ground Testers, Voltage Detectors, Phase Detectors; LCR Meters, Impediance Analyzers; Signal Generators; Magnetic Field, Temperature, Sound/Lux/Rotation; Resistance Meters, Battery Testers; Power Meters, Power Anayzers; Digital Multimeters; Meter Relays.