MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS EXPO MSE 2017 OCT 25-27 SINGAPORE EXPOR
WE ARE PLEASE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO VISIT US AT THE SINGAPORE EXPO, BOOTH B08, 36 SQM. WE ARE EXHIBITING HIOKI, CONTRINEX, AIRY TEHCNOLOGY & PARTICLES PLUS (DUST PARTICLES COUNTER), LESCO (UV MACHINE, LED) AND FINISAR.
OUR MONTRAC LINES WILL BE AT OUR PARTNER BOOTH E30.
Fast, reliable & Fast: See how the Montrac transport system ..
Please see how Montrac transport system utilizes un-used space near ceiling for transportation of parts from one process to another process. This video is available from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bvp82b-hTQ
Full Inox Extreme inductive sensors confirm engagement of safety locks on hooklift trucks
A hooklift truck utilizes a hydraulic system for loading and unloading a demountable container. Once the container is correctly positioned on the vehicle’s load bed, interlock bolts engage with its base, locking it into position. Rugged sensor systems detect full engagement of the interlocks, ensuring the truck is safely loaded prior to driving away. Sensors must be mechanically robust and withstand harsh outdoors conditions.
• Elimination of human error prevents truck being driven in an unsafe condition
• Highly reliable sensing performance in demanding conditions
• Corrosion-resistant sensors withstand water, ice, mud and salt
• Highly cost-effective solution to a potentially serious problem
Specific product advantages
• Single-piece AISI 304 (V2A) stainless-steel construction
• Rugged, hermetically sealed embeddable sensors
• High resistance to harsh operating conditions